Monday, January 27, 2014

Meet Mags


Nickname: Mags

Hometown: Riverside, CA

Style: Grunge/ Indie/Boho

Favorite clothing item/accessory item(s): I love the rugged look that chunky boots give to any outfit. They're so comfy and edgy. Graphic tees are a must have, especially ones with silly sayings or psychedelic designs. Baggy sweaters just make everything feel soft and comforting. I'm not the type of girl to wear form-fitting clothing just because it makes me feel all confined. I love beanies! They're just so tomboy-ish and perfect for bad hair days. Gold necklaces are my absolute favorite jewelry item along with gold rings coming in a close second.

Interests: I love exercising. Some things I enjoy doing are swimming, yoga, kickboxing, etc. I am a huge advocate of living a healthy lifestyle. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do as well as blending smoothies and pressed juices.

Fun Fact: I have a fear of fruit. I know it sounds silly because I really enjoy smoothies, but I really dislike the texture and appearance of fruit. I try to avoid contact with it as much as possible. The only fruits I can somewhat tolerate are bananas and watermelon. I'm gradually trying to get over this ridiculous fear because I actually do enjoy the flavor of fruit, its just the texture that I'm not a fan of. I LOVE VEGGIES LOADS THOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment