Monday, January 27, 2014

Meet Tina



Nickname: Fat Lard (You will understand the reference if you have watched Napoleon Dynamite)

Hometown: Orange County, CA

Style: Personally, I like to try a little bit of everything, but to narrow it down, I would have to say it ranges from boho-chic to edgy.

Favorite clothing/accessory item(s): I absolutely adore crochet details and striped tops. But generally, my "go-to" clothing items will be basic black/white/denim tops. They go with pretty much anything and everything! As for accessories, I would have to say earrings, hands down. Can't get enough of them.

Interests: I enjoy reading good books and watching FRIENDS. I also love to go thrifting and bake, but ever since I moved into the dorms, I haven't been able to as much. Much sadness.

Fun fact: If you give me a list of the titles for each episode of FRIENDS, I can probably tell you a short summary of what the episode is about. Yup, I've probably watched each episode a thousand times each at the very least.

1 comment: