Monday, January 27, 2014

Meet Angie



Nickname: Angie, TaYOLO (Yes I'm serious)

Hometown: Yokosuka, Japan but I live in San Jose, California now!

Style: I enjoy experimenting with different styles -- one day I can be completely dressed up and girly, and the next day I'll be rocking something more edgy. However, most days I like to be boho chic or casual and comfortable.

Favorite clothing/accessory item(s): I really can't get enough of crop tops and anything high waisted. I also have this strange addiction to quirky socks, even if I don't always wear them in public. My favorite accessories are rings and bracelets, especially braided or hemp ones!

Interests:  Of course I enjoy Netflix as a distraction from the stress of school (oops). I also like spending time with friends, biking, working out, and traveling.

Fun fact: I was born and raised in Japan for eight years! Then I moved to Belgium for another two, and Florida for four before I finally moved to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment