Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bad Blood









Maxi Skirt: Marshalls | Shirt: Zara | Beanie: American Apparel | Boots: H&M | Necklace: H&M | Rings: Brandy Melville and Forever21 | Sunglasses: Nordstrom | Clutch: H&M

I love how flowy and free maxi skirts can be. This one is actually a loan from Kim's closet. It has a slit that gives a sexy look as well as making it easy to walk. I'm really digging how a beanie can turn any outfit into a laid back casual look. I love the speckled print of this beanie and it's super soft and thick. The olive shirt added some suttle color to this gray scale outfit without standing out too much. I am in love with combat boots and the rugged look they add to any outfit. Today was a busy day at school and so this outfit was the perfect combination of comfy and stylish that helped me get through the day.

xx Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment