Saturday, February 22, 2014

Because I'm Happy






Top & Maxi skirt: F21 | Necklace: Kohl's | Pleather backpack: Aeropostale

I just can't have a photoshoot without at least one derpy photo huhuhu. It was such a beautiful and relaxing day today. I spent my morning/afternoon in Sawtelle with my wifey, Kim, and you can read about our adventures here. Afterward, I attended UCLA's annual Dinner with 12 Strangers and had a lovely time at an alumni's home in Beverly Hills. It was very inspiring to hear so many stories from people of various backgrounds, and I would love to attend this event again next year! Our hosts were amazing and told us about their travels all over the world as well as their beautiful love story as high school sweethearts. A great ending to a great day.

This post title was inspired by the song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. It's so catchy and gets me singing along to it every single time that it's on. Definitely my "go-to" happy song ^___^

For today's outfit to Sawtelle, I stuck with solid, neutral colors with a pop of teal from my feathered necklace. About time I start wearing my necklaces again. For the last few months, it has just been used as decor for my dorm and now that it's warm enough, I shall put them into use.

I am absolutely in love with maxi skirts, which probably explains why I have about six in my closet now. It has such a graceful and feminine look that would "dress up" any blouse and makes me feel... "pretty" for a lack of a better word LOL. Anyway, I had a pretty great day today, and I hope y'all did too. So until next time,

xx Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment