Sunday, February 23, 2014

Flower Power






Denim Top: Thrifted | Dress: Thrifted | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Nicaragua

Surprise surprise! Shybear Kim is finally posting an OOTD! Hahaha. I had so much fun with Tina today at Sawtelle. Although it was a short adventure, it was a sweet adventure as you see me surrounded by all these beautiful flowers. I debated for a long time whether I should be studying or if I should be going out to have some fun with Tina. But I realized I needed some fresh air after such a long, stressful, and super sick week. Glad I went on this short trip!

As you may or may not know, I'm a thrift-a-holic. It wouldn't be shocking if my whole outfit was from a thrift shop! The weather was pretty nice today so I threw on a spring dress that I thrifted from Goodwill for that light and breezy feel. Over the dress, I wore a denim shirt that was also thrifted but from a different Goodwill. Goodwill never fails me! I liked pairing these two pieces together because it gives off a girly and casual vibe at the same time. My bag that I'm wearing was given to me as a souvenir from my dear friend, Selena. She bought it from her trip to Nicaragua. I always receive compliments whenever I wear this bag, and I absolutely love it so thanks Selena if you're reading! As for shoes, I just threw on some old converse. You can never go wrong with classic white chucks!

I hope I have inspired some of you to give thrift shopping a try with my outfit! Go with an open mind because you never know, you might find a high end product for much cheaper at your local thrift store!

xx Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment