Friday, February 21, 2014

Rest in peace, midterms






Hat, Dress, Flats, & Jewelry: F21

I am finally done with midterms! Probably didn't do so hot, but I can't do much about it now... Regardless, it's about time that I start posting more OOTDs and hauls.

Lately, the weather has been on this peculiar roller coaster. Just a few days ago I layered up for the cold with my thick jacket and scarf, but for today, the temperature reached about 80! This weather definitely calls for a dress. Thus, I opted for this ivory and black striped dress along with my new pair of strappy d'orsay flats. To pull together this outfit, I threw on a very "hipster" black wool pork pie hat. I'm absolutely in love with each item! I must say, F21 is really stepping up their game this season. Despite the fact that they have been desperately trying to imitate Brandy Melville and Urban Outfitters, I am digging the prices! Why pay $30+ for a dress when I got this for only $13?! Good job Forever 21. I am now living from paycheck to days before paycheck because of you.

Until next time, everyone

xx Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment