Sunday, February 9, 2014

You have cat to be kitten me right meow






Jacket: Forever 21 |  Muscle Tank: Urban Outfitters | Waxy Pants: H&M | Shoes: Gojane

Hi guys! So it's been awhile since my last post, but here is my outfit.

Acid wash is one of my favorite prints because its a perfect combo of edgy and laid back. This jean jacket can be pretty intimidating so to tone it down more I added this bright, psychedelic muscle tank with a huge cat face. The tank is a bit obnoxious and overly colorful, but I think that it makes a big statement and I really just like the fusion of colors. It looks like a rainbow just exploded on it. Now because the top half of my outfit is super busy, I decided to go all black on the bottom half to balance everything out. The waxy pants and boots add a classy touch to an otherwise juvenile outfit. I'm really into the cutout trend in fashion right now. That's why these boots have been my holy grail for shoes. They're so perfect. They can be worn casually or for more upscale events and the golden buckles give them that chunky look that I love so much on boots. The heel is super small which makes them extra comfortable. Waxy pants are also a class act. They give off an illusion of leather pants, but without the discomfort of leather. I didn't wear any jewelry because I didn't want to over-accessorize, especially since that bright tank is enough to carry the outfit.

So, there is my outfit. I hope you guys enjoyed it even though it is a bit outspoken.  Just remember to wear whatever the heck you want as long as it makes you happy. That's my motto. Aside from this, my life has been pretty hectic as of late. Midterms are just kicking my butt, but dressing well always gets me in a bubbly mood. I've been shopping a lot lately so be sure to see a HUGE haul from me soon!

xx Mags

1 comment: