Saturday, July 5, 2014

Baby, I'm your National Anthem










Tank: Brandy Melville (American Vintage) | Shorts: American Apparel | Hat: H&M | Sandals: Birkenstocks | Flannel: F21| Bralette: Brandy Melville

I hope all you Americans had a great Fourth of July! I had an awesome day spending time with family and friends. I recently came back home to SoCal after a trip to Texas, so it was great being back in the perfect California weather. Now that Summer has officially started the girls and I will have much more time to work on the blog. So, apologies for the long hiatus. 

Now, moving on to the outfit I wore for this occasion. I opted for my American flag tank from Brandy Melville because I mean what would be more appropriate? For bottoms I'm wearing my acid wash high-waisted shorts from American Apparel because they give a rustic appeal to the outfit and are super comfy. Birkenstocks are my current obsession because they're a great combo of cute and comfy. They're actually really popular right now and are sold out almost everywhere so if you want some, you should get on it soon. However, my Rainbows haven't been replaced, I still love them to death! I usually have issues with finding a nice hat that will rest on my head comfortably and won't block my line of sight, but this brown wool hat that I recently hauled from H&M is so light on my head and shades my face so perfectly. Finally, I didn't feel patriotic enough so I added a red, white and blue patterned flannel to complete the look. 

I'll be leaving for the Caribbean in a couple weeks so look forward to some posts about that. Wishing you guys the best summer ever!

xx Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment