Sunday, March 23, 2014

Shopping in San Francisco

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I posted so I'm really sorry about that. It's because of finals week, but now I'm on spring break so weeeee I'm back in San Francisco! I also apologize in advance that these pictures won't be the best quality because I don't have the DSLR with me. These pictures are all taken with my iPhone haha. 

So today was a "Me Day" which means "Thrift Day." Every time I get the chance to spend some time alone, I usually go to the Van Ness Goodwill because that's my favorite thrift store. Literally! Of course I left the store with more than one item. I also went to downtown to check out Forever 21 and H&M. Forever 21 was having a 30% all jewelry so I took advantage of the sale and picked up a few pieces. As for H&M, I had a $6 Wrapp giftcard that was going to expire soon, so I used that as well. Oh, and if you're a student, you can use your Student ID at H&M to get 15% your entire purchase! Sweet huh. Anyway, I spent more than I usually do today sadly. I'm pretty frugal about how much I spend on clothing because I know I can get a lot of cheap and great quality items at thrift stores. But I don't regret anything I bought! I love em all :)

Quick OOTD! 
Cardigan: Thrifted | Tank: F21 | Jeans: F21 | Shoes: Just Fab | Bag: Thrifted

 Left: $7.56 | Middle: $4.06 | Right: $6.16
All from Forever 21

 These came in 2 packs. Each pack of rings were $3.36.
All from Forever 21

 Please excuse my chipped nail polish!

 Baseball Shirt: Goodwill $3.49

 Marbled Thin Sweater: Goodwill $4.49

 Granny Pants (hehe): Goodwill $2.99

 White Lace Dress: Goodwill $7.49

 Speckled Hoodie: H&M $19.95 (discount not included)

Green Jacket: H&M $49.95 (discount not included)

I debated for a long time if I should get the H&M green jacket because it was pretty expensive. I did end up getting $21 off my entire purchase though so I felt a little bit better afterwards haha. Hope y'all enjoyed this haul. Thanks for tuning in. Wishing you all a great spring break!

xx Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment