Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Smile Keeps the Fire at Bay





Crop Top: Forever 21 | Flannel: Uniqlo | Pants: Hollister | Shoes: Converse
                 Jewelry: Forever 21, Converse, Brandy Melville, Urban Outfitters


Hi everyone! 
The title of this post was cheesy, but I asked Mags for a name, and so here it is. It's also because my photos were taken right next to a fire alarm.

I am so sorry that the blog hasn't been updated in awhile. I'm actually the reason why the blog hasn't been updated. The girls were waiting for me to upload my own post ha ha ha, oops... It's just cause I have been so overwhelmed with midterms! I have three next week, so I've been frontloading all my work so I don't have to stress last minute. I don't have much free fun time, and if I'm on the computer, it's because I'm doing homework. But I finally managed to squeeze in time to upload this! The struggle of being a college student is real. Other than that, I've been great, and it actually feels refreshing to be so on top of my work! Also, a quote that us four girls live by: "Stressed but always well dressed." It's a bit corny, but it's a good motto muahaha.

So! Onto the outfit of the day! I actually wore this outfit last week, OOPS. But shhh, that's okay. I usually like to sport comfortable clothing, so I decided to throw on some crop top with high waisted jeans. Just in case it would get a little chilly, I also thought it would be smart to incorporate a flannel. So if it was warm, I could just wrap it around my waist, or if I got cold, I could throw it on. Not to mention, I loooove flannels! They accompany any casual outfit so well! You know what also seems to match with any outfit? White converse. I think dark forest green and burgundy complement each other as well.

Anywho, I hope you have a fantabulous day and thank you for checking out the blog once again :)

xx Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment