Sunday, February 2, 2014

Forever 21 Haul


Marvel Muscle Tee $8.00


Heathered Babydoll Dress $8.80


Maroon Maxi Skirt $10.44

Rose Garden Shorts $8.80


All the items!

Items not pictured:
Grey Maxi Skirt $10.44 
Basic Knee-length Skirt $4.74
High-Waisted Skinny Jeans $8.00
Everyday Crop Top $7.18

Putting four girls who love clothes into the same room may not be the best idea. Angie, Mags, Tina and I ended up going crazy on Forever 21's website. I'm not the biggest fan of Forever 21 clothing because of its cheap quality (They are indeed improving on the quality though!). But you know, if you're a college student who likes to procrastinate, oftentimes you do end up catching yourself browsing through online clothing stores. Not shocking at all, I added all the cute items into my shopping cart and soon enough, I realized I had way too many items. Ya girl does not have that much money to spend! Luckily, Tina told me about this $15 off $75 deal so I immediately narrowed my cart to 8 items which isn't too bad since I haven't bought anything in a long time. 

I'm pretty happy with all my purchases. My favorite items would probably have to be the Heathered Babydoll Dress and the Black High-Waisted Jeans (not pictured). Most of the items are still on Forever 21. So if you guys like any of the clothes, feel free to search up the item on their site! Waiting for the package to come was hilarious because Tina would text me, "Omg, our package is coming on Wednesday!" the next day... "PACKAGE IS COMING IN TODAY!" We both were that excited haha.

You might notice I won't be posting any OOTD's because I'm a little shy bear who doesn't like to pose heheheh... I enjoy taking pictures for my girls anyway. But maybe one day I'll randomly appear on the blog with all this new clothing!

xx Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment