Sunday, February 23, 2014

Warm Tones









Top: Zara | Jeans: Tinseltown | Sandals: F21 | Bag: F21

Hello hello again, everyone! It's about time I create my second outfit of the day post ha ha ha whoops.. Anyways, I attended a birthday lunch with some friends today! It was a casual event, so I kept it simple today. But who says that you can't keep it fashionable even if you're being casual? That's why I paired a loose-fitted chiffon top with some high-waisted jeans (They're Tina's -- thanks homegirl!) and sandals. Since my top had a bold pattern, I knew I had to keep the rest of the outfit more plain. If there's too many patterns or vibrant colors meshed together, it could end in a disaster. I also didn't wear that many accessories because the focus of the outfit was on the torso. The bag I wore is pretty versatile: it can be sported at a clubbing event or can be toned down like the following outfit.

If you didn't notice, I dyed my hair ombre! As for the other parts of the look, I wore red lipstick because I thought it complimented the warm color scheme of my outfit. 

To conclude, I hope you all are doing well. Finals season is approaching soon, so I'm going to crack down the hammer soon. It's like we never get a break here :( 

So peace out, girl scout! My friends know that I throw up the peace sign.....a lot....
And with that, I leave you this photo.

xx Angelique




No comments:

Post a Comment