Monday, March 3, 2014

Brandy Melville, American Vintage, Urban Outfitters and NYX haul


Shorts: Brandy Melville $25


Cropped Tank: American Vintage (Brandy Melville) $7
Cardigan featured but not hauled







Yin and Yang rings and arrow ring: Brandy Melville $4, $5
Peace ring: American Vintage $6
Triangle ring: Urban Outfitters $5


Baby skin: Maybelline/ Target $7
NYX butter lipstick (Hunk): NYX cosmetics $6
NYX soft matte lip cream (Copenhagen): NYX cosmetics $6
Bronzer/blush: Elf cosmetics/Target $5
NYX retractable lip liner (Plum): NYX cosmetics $4.50
NYX retractable lip liner (red): NYX cosmetics $4.50



Polka-dot knotted tank: American Vintage $7


Gold V necklace: Brandy Melville $9



Hey ladies and/or gents! This post is way overdue, but I'm finally posting my haul! So I went a bit crazy at Brandy per usual and stocked up on tons of gold jewelrymy favorite. The first thing to catch my eye were the Yin and Yang rings. I've never seen any rings like them. They're so original and add a classy/edgy look to any outfit. The dainty arrow ring is super feminine and cute. These acid wash drawstring shorts are my current obsession. They're perfect to lounge in like PJ shorts or to wear out in public with a cheeky outfit. The drawstring is the highlight of the shorts and adds a subtle detail that makes them anything but ordinary. The cropped American flag tank and the polka dotted knotted tank were such a steal! I'm notorious for being an instinctive shopper and I usually spend more than I should which I have come to terms with, but I'm super proud of these two purchases. The shop that I bought them from was a vintage clothing store and had a huge selection of retro pieces from different brand names. 
The triangle ring that I purchased from Urban outfitters is actually a little too big for me because I bought it online and couldn't try it on, but I just wear it on my thumb and it all works out fine. One finger that I never wear rings on is my pinky, so the peace ring that I got is the perfect solution. The Gold V necklace is such an abstract piece of jewelry that adds an artistic style to any outfit. The baby skin face primer is actually a product that I've been hearing a lot about and decided to test out. I can attest to all the hype. It really does smooth out your make-up and the packaging is absolutely adorable. NYX lip products are amazing! I always layer the plum lip liner, lip butter, and matte lip cream to make a velvety, vampy look. I always have an issue with looking too pale with my make-up and I couldn't decide if I needed a blush or a bronzer, so I opted for a blush and bronzer combo to add some color to my face. This elf compact is said to be a dupe of the NARS orgasm and for the price that I paid I think that it is a pretty good alternative. 
I hope you all loved what I purchased because I know I do. Thanks for staying tuned and showing us support. We'll make sure to keep posting things that we hope you like. Also, don't forget that if you have any comments or concerns you can always email us. All the contact info should be in the "contact" tab. Alright, till next time loves. 

xx Mags



2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have your confidence.
    Way to redefine beauty standards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy white colored Brandy Melville Shorts at low-priced rates. So, I was looking for several discounted outlet store. Please help and recommend some best websites.

    ReplyDelete