Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Springing Forward






Dress: Brandy Melville | Bralette: Brandy Melville
Sandals: Forever 21 | Shades: Urban Outfitters

Hi hi again, everyone! Finals are right around the corner and so is my death, loljk. But anyways, I wanted to post an outfit now just in case I would be too lazy or busy to post in the future. Onto the outfit though! I think this outfit is pretty simple and straightforward. I wore a dress today because it is getting super warm here in LA! I paired up this sunflower pattern dress with brown sandals because I thought the yellow, white, and brown supplement each other well. I think you all can see that I really enjoy warm undertones. Now that it's approaching spring, I'm pretty excited to wear more shorts, dresses, and skirts! ... Mainly because I dislike wearing pants.

Until next time! Below is a photo of how I feel about finals week. Wish the other ladies and I luck! 
xx Angelique





No comments:

Post a Comment