Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pocketful of sunshine





Top, Maxi skirt, & Shades: F21

Even with the stress of finals, pledging, work, etc. hitting me right in the face, I honestly could not have asked for a better 19th birthday. Here's a quick shoutout to those who made it extra special:

  • My boyfriend for the F21 spree and Fujifilm Instax 210 polaroid (I LUUUV IT)
  • Floormates for my North Face Jester backpack
  • Pledge brothers for the wonderful surprise cheesecake and taking time out of your day to plan it
  • My best friends who called me at midnight 
and to anyone and everyone who wished me a "Happy Birthday." It really means a lot to me knowing that I am surrounded by so much lovin'. Y'alls are the bestest!

Anyway, on to my outfit for today, the weather decided to warm up a bit, and I took the opportunity to dress lightly. I paired my favorite daisy print maxi skirt with this very cute yet simple white halter. The only problem I have with this chiffon (hence, see-through) skirt is that the small bit of fabric underneath always tends to ride up. To not have to worry about flashing people, I tossed on a separate pencil skirt. Problem solved. In addition, I have been having an obsession with black and white as of recently. THEY JUST MATCH WITH EVERYTHING. But to avoid another day of just those two colors, I pulled on this bat-winged, crochet burgundy cardi. 

Do you want to know a secret? Sometimes I just put on a pair of sunglasses on my head for the look, but I don't actually use them to protect my eyes from the sun. Suffering for fashion is not something new or unusual in my book.

NOW... onward to studying. I have found enough excuses to not touch my books, but it is time that I start focusing. Can't wait until this next week is over. I hope y'all aren't as stressed out as we are!! Until next time,

xx Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment